All your general need to know information about coming to the rodeo
The Brent Romick Rodeo Arena is located just a couple of blocks from downtown at 5th Street and Howelsen Parkway in the Howelsen Hill sports complex. There is parking on the rodeo grounds and nearby. If you want to avoid the crowd after the rodeo ends, park downtown and walk to the rodeo arena.
Pre-sale tickets are also available to purchase downtown at FM Light & Sons, on the mountain at Gondola General and at The Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association.
Need to Know Before you go
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All tickets are general admission.
- Main seating areas are all covered; overflow seating is not covered.
- Handicap parking and seating is available. The gates open at 5:30. If you want to enjoy the delicious barbeque, you should plan on allowing yourself enough time to eat before you sit down for the rodeo.
- All seats offer an excellent view of the arena. However, since all seats are general admission, if you want to sit in a particular area, you should be there by 6:30.
- The temperature cools down after the sun goes down, especially during the early part of the summer season. We recommend that you bring a jacket or a blanket to keep warm.
- The rodeo goes on even if it rains. As the arena gets muddier, the action can become even more entertaining to watch!
- The rodeo lasts approximately two hours. Occasionally it may go a little longer.
- Dogs are NOT allowed at the rodeo. It is dangerous for your pet, as well as the rodeo animals.
- Please do not go near the rodeo animals, especially the bulls. These animals are not pets and can be temperamental.
- Flying drones around the rodeo grounds is not allowed under any circumstances.