The Brent Romick Rodeo Arena is located just a couple of blocks from downtown at 5th Street and Howelsen Parkway in the Howelsen Hill sports complex. There is parking on the rodeo grounds and nearby. If you want to avoid the crowd after the rodeo ends, park downtown and walk to the rodeo arena.
Tickets are available here on our website and downtown at FM Light & Sons.
Need to Know Before you go
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are divided by Covered and Uncovered Grandstands
- Covered Grandstand tickets are the same price for Adults and Kids age 7 and older. Children age 6 and under are free everywhere.
- Handicap parking and seating is available. The gates open at 5:00 pm. If you want to enjoy the delicious BBQ, you should plan on allowing yourself enough time to eat before you sit down for the rodeo.
- All seats offer an excellent view of the arena. However, if you want to sit in a particular spot in your designated covered or uncovered seating, you should be there by 6:30pm or 7pm. Especially if your group is larger than 4 people.
- The temperature cools down after the sun goes down, especially during the early part of the summer season. We recommend that you bring a jacket or a blanket to keep warm.
- The rodeo goes on even if it rains. As the arena gets muddier, the action can become even more entertaining to watch!
- The rodeo lasts approximately two hours. Occasionally, it may go a little longer.
- Dogs are NOT allowed at the rodeo. It is dangerous for your pet, as well as the rodeo animals.
- Please do not go near the rodeo animals, especially the bulls. These animals are not pets and can be temperamental.
- Flying drones around the rodeo grounds is not allowed under any circumstances.
- You can bring water with you, no outside food, soda or alcohol.
- Please do not bring lawn chairs. Small seat cushions, blankets and umbrellas for rain are permitted.
—Thanks to Our Sponsors!—