All Performances in 2023 Start at 7:30 PM
The Front Gate Opens at 5:30 PM
BBQ and Music Start at 6:00 PM
JULY 4th ONLY: Music and BBQ start at 5PM
June 23 – 24
June 30 – July 1
July 3 – 4
July 7 – 8
July 14 – 15
July 21 – 22
July 28 – 29
Aug 4 – 5
Aug 11 – 12
Aug 18 – 19
Aug 25 – 26
The Romick Rodeo Arena is located just a couple of blocks from downtown at 5th Street and Howelsen Parkway in the Howelsen Hill sports complex. There is parking on the rodeo grounds and nearby. If you want to avoid the crowd after the rodeo ends, park downtown and walk to the rodeo arena.
Tickets are available here on our website and downtown at FM Light & Sons.
Need to Know Before you go
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are divided by GA Covered Grandstands, GA Uncovered Seats and assigned Gold Buckle Seats. Read more about tickets and seating details here.
- Covered Grandstand tickets are the same price for Adults and Kids age 7 and older. Children age 6 and under are free in all areas EXCEPT the Gold Buckle Seats unless they are small enough to sit on your lap. We consider this 3 and under.
- If you have a large group of 5 or more and you are seated in a GA covered or uncovered seat, please arrive early to claim your spot. If you arrive late, you may not find a space large enough to fit your whole group together.
- Handicap parking and seating is available. Ask to be directed to handicap seating at the front gate when you arrive.
- The gates open at 5:30 pm. If you want to enjoy the delicious BBQ, you should plan on allowing yourself enough time to eat before you sit down for the rodeo.
- All seats offer an excellent view of the arena. However, if you want to sit in a particular spot in your designated covered or uncovered seating, you should be there by 6:30pm or 7pm. Especially if your group is larger than 4 people.
- The temperature cools down after the sun goes down, especially during the early part of the summer season. We recommend that you bring a jacket or a blanket to keep warm.
- The rodeo goes on even if it rains, snows or storms. As the arena gets muddier, the action can become even more entertaining to watch!
- The rodeo lasts approximately two hours. Occasionally, it may go a little longer.
- Dogs are NOT allowed at the rodeo. It is dangerous for your pet, as well as the rodeo animals.
- Please do not go near the rodeo animals, especially the bulls. These animals are not pets and can be temperamental.
- Flying drones around the rodeo grounds is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Professional photographers are not allowed to take photos at the rodeo without prior permission.
- You can bring water with you, no outside food, soda or alcohol.
- You can bring a blanket, seat cushion or umbrella but please do not bring lawn chairs.
- Food is not included with your ticket. Food must be purchased seperately once you arrive
- Camping is not available for spectators and is reserved for contestants only